Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-09-05 Origin: Site
Steel pipe products are indispensable and important products in today's society, and they are widely used in various industries.
1. Qualification of steel pipe products
The qualification of steel pipe products refers to whether the quality of steel pipe products meets the standards stipulated by the state. The quality of steel pipe products depends not only on the quality of the steel pipe material, but also on the processing method and process. According to different standards, the quality of steel pipe products must meet the requirements before they can be called qualified products.
2. Selection of steel pipe products
The selection of steel pipe products is determined according to the pressure, strength and use requirements they are to bear. Steel pipe products are usually made of carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel and cast iron. Carbon steel: Carbon steel pipe is made of carbon steel as the main component, adding a certain amount of alloying elements, and processed by cold rolling, hot rolling and other processes. Carbon steel pipe is characterized by high strength and low price, but it is easy to rust, so it is generally used in construction, water conservancy, bridges and other places that are not easy to rust. Stainless steel: stainless steel pipe is made of stainless steel as the main component, adding a certain amount of alloying elements, and processed by cold rolling, hot rolling and other processes. Stainless steel pipe is characterized by strong corrosion resistance and is not easy to rust, but the price is relatively high. Therefore, it is generally used in food, chemical, electronic and other places that are prone to corrosion.
3. Processing method of steel pipe products
For different steel pipe products, the processing methods are also different. The main processing methods are heat treatment, cold treatment, welding and so on.
1) Heat treatment method: Heat treatment refers to keeping steel pipe products at a certain temperature for a period of time, and then cooling to room temperature to obtain the required structure and properties. Heat treatment methods mainly include normalizing, annealing, quenching and tempering.
2) Cold treatment method: cold treatment refers to the treatment of steel pipe products at room temperature or low temperature for a certain period of time, so as to achieve the required organizational structure and performance. Cold treatment methods mainly include cold rolling, cold drawing and cold stamping.
3) Welding method: Welding refers to the process of joining two or more metal materials together by melting or other means. Welding methods mainly include gas welding, arc welding, laser welding and brazing.
4. Requirements for use under different purposes
The requirements for the use of steel pipe products vary with their uses. If it is used in construction engineering, its compressive strength, tensile strength and fire resistance are required to reach a certain level; if it is used in chemical engineering, its corrosion resistance is required to reach a certain level; if it is used in water works, It requires its water resistance to reach a certain level.
The advantages of high strength, good corrosion resistance and long service life of steel pipe products make them widely used in various industries.