Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-12-28 Origin: Site
1. During the steel pipe forming process, the steel plate deforms evenly, with small residual stress and no scratches on the surface. The processed steel pipe has greater flexibility in the diameter and wall thickness of the steel pipe size range, especially in the production of high-grade thick-walled steel pipes, especially large-diameter thick-walled pipes. It has advantages that other processes cannot match, and can meet the needs of users who have more requirements in terms of steel pipe specifications;
2. Using the process of pre-welding first and then internal and external welding (precision welding), welding can be achieved at the right position, and defects such as misalignment, welding deflection, and incomplete penetration are less likely to occur, and the welding quality is easy to control;
3. Carrying out overall mechanical diameter expansion can effectively improve the dimensional accuracy of the steel pipe and improve the distribution of stress within the steel pipe, thereby avoiding damage caused by stress corrosion and conducive to on-site welding construction;
4. Conduct 9 100% quality inspections on steel pipes so that the entire process of steel pipe production is under effective detection and monitoring, effectively ensuring the quality of submerged arc welded steel pipe products;
5. All equipment in the entire production line has the function of networking with the computer data collection system to realize real-time transmission of data. The central control room collects technical parameters and quality indicators during the production process.