Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-12-27 Origin: Site
How to pack spiral steel pipes when transporting them has always been an issue that needs attention. Next, let’s talk about the precautions for packaging spiral steel pipes.
1. If the purchaser has special requirements for the packaging materials and packaging methods of spiral steel pipes, they should be stated in the contract; if not stated, the packaging materials and packaging methods have to be chosen by the supplier.
2. Packaging materials should comply with relevant regulations. If there is no requirement for packaging materials, they should meet the intended purpose to avoid waste and environmental pollution.
3. If the customer requires that the spiral steel pipe should not be damaged by bumps or other damage on the surface, you can consider using protective devices between the spiral steel pipes. Protective devices can use rubber, straw rope, fiber cloth, plastic, pipe caps, etc.
4. Thin-walled spiral steel pipes can be protected by internal supports or external frames due to their thick walls and thin walls. The material of bracket and outer frame are made of the same steel material as the spiral steel pipe.
5. The state stipulates that spiral steel pipes should be packed in bulk. If the customer requires bundling, it can be considered appropriate, but the caliber must be between 159MM and 500MM. The bundled materials should be packed and fastened with steel belts. Each strip should be twisted into at least two strands and should be appropriately increased according to the outer diameter and weight of the spiral steel pipe to prevent loosening.
6. If the ends of the spiral steel pipe are threaded, they should be protected by thread protectors. Apply lubricant or anti-rust agent to the thread. The spiral steel pipe has holes at both ends and pipe mouth protectors can be added to both ends according to requirements.
7. When the spiral steel pipe is put into a container, the container should be paved with soft moisture-proof devices such as textile cloth and straw mats. In order to prevent the spiral steel pipes from being scattered in the container, they can be bundled or welded with protective brackets on the outside of the spiral steel pipes.