Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2024-01-09 Origin: Site
Spiral steel pipes are mainly used in water supply projects, the petrochemical industry, the chemical industry, the electric power industry, agricultural irrigation, and urban construction. They are among the twenty key products developed. For liquid transportation: water supply and drainage. For gas transportation: coal gas, steam, liquefied petroleum gas. For structural purposes: piling pipes, bridges; pipes for docks, roads, building structures, etc.
The main process features of spiral steel pipe:
1. During the forming process, the steel plate deforms evenly, with small residual stress and no scratches on the surface. The processed spiral steel pipe has greater flexibility in the size range of diameter and wall thickness, especially in the production of high-grade thick-walled pipes, especially small and medium-diameter thick-walled pipes. It has advantages that other processes cannot match, and can satisfy users. More requirements in terms of spiral steel pipe specifications.
2. Using advanced double-sided submerged arc welding technology, welding can be achieved at a good position, and defects such as wrong edges, welding deviations, and incomplete welding are less likely to occur, and the welding quality is easy to control.
3. Conduct 100% quality inspection on steel pipes so that the entire process of steel pipe production is under effective detection and monitoring, effectively ensuring product quality.
4. All equipment in the entire production line has the function of networking with the computer data collection system to realize real-time transmission of data, and the central control room monitors the technical parameters in the production process.
5. The raw materials are steel strip coil, welding wire and flux. They must undergo strict physical and chemical inspections before being put into use.
6. For the head-to-tail butt jointing of steel strips, single-wire or double-wire submerged arc welding is used. After being rolled into steel pipes, automatic submerged arc welding is used for repair welding.
7. Before forming, the strip steel is leveled, trimmed, planed, surface cleaned, transported and pre-bent.
8. Electric contact pressure gauges are used to control the pressure of the cylinders on both sides of the conveyor, ensuring smooth conveying of the strip.
9. Adopt external control or internal control roller forming.
10. The weld gap control device is used to ensure that the weld gap meets the welding requirements. The pipe diameter, offset amount and weld gap are strictly controlled.
11. Both internal and external welding use electric welding machines for single-wire or double-wire submerged arc welding to obtain stable welding quality.