Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-11-21 Origin: Site
1. If the buyer has special requirements for the packaging material and packaging method of the spiral steel pipe, it should be indicated in the contract; if not specified, the packaging material and packaging method can be selected by the supplier.
2. Packaging materials should comply with relevant regulations. If no packaging materials are required, they should meet the intended purpose to avoid waste and cause environmental pollution.
3. If the customer requires that the spiral steel pipe cannot be damaged by bumps or other damages on the outside, a protective device can be considered between the spiral steel pipes. The protective device can use rubber, straw rope, fiber cloth, plastic, pipe cap, etc.
4. Thin-walled spiral steel pipes can be supported by the inner tube or protected by the outer frame of the tube due to the thick and thin wall. The material of the bracket and the outer frame is the same steel material as the spiral steel pipe.
5. The state stipulates that the spiral steel pipe shall be packed in bulk. If the customer requires bundling, it can be considered appropriate, but the caliber must be between 159MM and 500MM. The bundled materials are packed and fastened with steel belts. Each strand should be twisted into at least two strands and should be appropriately increased according to the outer diameter and weight of the spiral steel pipe to prevent loosening.
6. If both ends of the spiral steel pipe are threaded, they should be protected by thread protectors. Coat the thread with lubricating oil or rust inhibitor. The two ends of the spiral steel pipe are broken. According to the requirements, the two ends can be equipped with nozzle protectors.
7. If the spiral steel pipe is put into the container, the container should be lined with soft moisture-proof devices such as textile cloth and straw bedding. To spin the spiral steel pipe to be scattered in the container, it can be bundled or welded with protective brackets on the outside of the spiral steel pipe.