Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-10-13 Origin: Site
The following methods can slow down or prevent steel pipeline corrosion:
1. Adjust measures to local conditions: rationally select pipeline building materials, and select different types of materials according to different transmission media and environmental conditions.
2. Steel pipe plus DC power supply: Turn the pipe metal that was originally an anode into a cathode for protection.
3. Pre-process the medium: remove highly corrosive components in the medium or adjust its pH value.
4. Add anti-corrosion coating to the surface of the steel pipe: it can isolate the steel pipe from contact with oxygen in the air to achieve protection.
5. Adding corrosion inhibitors: Today, the key development direction of anti-corrosion technology in pipelines and other fields is corrosion inhibitors. It is a special additive added to metal equipment to slow down corrosion. Its dosage is small, investment is low, and the effect is obvious.