Views: 8 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-11-03 Origin: Site
LSAW (Longitudinal double submerge arc welding) carbon steel pipe is a type of SAW pipe made of steel plates that were hot rolled by JCOE or UOE forming technology. JCOE technology represents the shaping and forming processes involved during manufacturing as well as the inner and outer welding and cold expansion carried out after welding.
When compared to UOE LSAW steel pipes, LSAW pipe manufacturers in China can produce more sizes as thus: OD 406 mm – 1620 mm, thickness 6.35 mm – 60 mm, pipe length 2 m – 18 m with the LSAW pipe having superiority.
Hunan Great Steel Pipe Co.,Ltd offers LSAW steel pipe with high quality and competitive prices.
Specification of LSAW Steel Pipe:
Keywords（pipe type）:Longitudinal Welded Pipe, Longitudinal Submerged Arc Welded Pipe
Size:OD: 406mm ~ 1422 mm;WT: 6.4mm ~ 44.5mm;LENGTH: 5mtr ~ 12mtr
Standard & Grade:ASTM A53 Grade A/B/C
Ends:Square Ends/Plain Ends (straight cut, saw cut, torch cut), Beveled/Threaded Ends
Delivery:Within 30 days and Depends on your order quantity.
Payment:TT, LC , OA , D/P
Packing:Bundled/In Bulk, Plastic Caps Plugged, Waterproof Paper Wrapped
Usage:Used for Fluids Transmission, Structural Support in Industrial Construction
Features of Lsaw Steel Pipe:
-Large diameter steel pipes
-Chemical Component Analysis
-Mechanical Properties – Elongation, Yield Strength, Ultimate Tensile Strength
-Technical Properties – DWT Test, Impact Test, Blow Test, Flattening Test
-Exterior Size Inspection
The LSAW large diameter steel pipe manufacturing process is explained in the steps below:
Plate Probe: This is used for manufacturing the large diameter LSAW joints right after it enters the production line which is the initial full-board ultrasonic testing.
2. Milling: The machine used for milling does this operation through two-edged milling plate to meet the requirements of the plate width and the sides parallel to the shape and degree.
3. Pre-curved side: This side is achieved by using a pre-bending machine on the pre-bending plate edge. The plate edge needs to meet curvature requirement.
4. Forming: After the pre-bending step, in the first half of the JCO molding machine, after stamped steel, it is pressed into a “J” shape while the on the other half of the same steel plate it is bent and pressed into a “C” shape, then the final opening forms an “O” shape.
5. Pre-welding: This is to make a welded pipe steel a straight seam after it has been formed and then use gas welding seam (MAG) for continuous welding.
6. Inside weld: This is done with a tandem multi-wire submerged arc welding (about four wire) on the inner part of the straight seam welded steel pipe.
7. Outside Weld: Outside weld is the tandem multi-wire submerged arc welding on the outer part of the LSAW steel pipe welding.
8. Ultrasonic Testing: Outside and inside of the straight seam welded steel pipe and both sides of the base material are welded with 100% inspection.
9. X-ray inspection: X-ray industrial TV inspection is carried out on the inside and outside using image processing system to make sure there is detection sensitivity.
10. Expansion: This is for accomplishing submerged arc welding and straight seam steel pipe length hole diameter so as to improve the steel tube’s size precision and improve the distribution of stress in the steel tube.
11. Hydraulic test: This is carried out on the hydraulic test machine for steel after expanding by-root test for ensuring the steel pipe meets the standard requirements with the machine having an automatic recording and storage capabilities.
12. Chamfering: This involves the inspection carried out on the steel pipe at the end of the whole process.
Chemical Composition and Mechanical Properties
|Standard||Grade||Chemical Composition(max)%||Mechanical Properties(min)|
|C||Mn||Si||S||P||Yield Strength(Mpa)||Tensile Strength(Mpa)|
|API 5L PSL1||A||0.22||0.9||-||0.03||0.03||210||335|
We have engaged in the steel pipe industry for 30years with rich exprience and strong strengths. Contact us if you want to know more.