For a long time, hot and cold water supply within architecture is adopted the traditional galvanized steel pipe. Traditional galvanized steel pipe has been adopted for hot and cold water supply within architecture for a long time.With the continuous development of economy, people's values and concept of life have taken place great changes, the pursuit of health and environmental protection becomes the first choice, so people also pay more and more attention to the tap water quality requirements.
According to the survey, the main cause of deterioration of water quality is pipeline corrosion. Therefore, the construction sector vigorously promotes and adopts new plastic pipe without corrosion problems to take the place of the galvanized pipe in recent years. Random copolymerization polypropylene (PP-R) pipe, cross linked polyethylene cable (PE-x) tube, aluminum plastic clad tube, polybutylene (PB) tube and other new building water supply pipes become the first choice of the market.
Notes for the Connection Method.
When PP-R pipe adopts the hot melting or electric smelting, PP-R pipe and its pipe fittings must be the same material. The specialized installation machines and tools must be approved by material suppliers in the process of installation.When connecting PP-R pipe fittings and metal pipe, we should adopt PP-R tube fittings as a transition item. When it is the hot melt connection with PP-R pipe fittings, it should be connected by threaded connection. For large diameter pipes, it also can be used flange connection.
When the pipe adopts the hot melt connection, we should do according to the following steps:
(1) Plug in the melt tools. Commence operation until the working temperature indicator is light.
(2) Make end face perpendicular to the axis of the tube when cutting pipes. Pipe cutting generally uses pipe cutting machine. We can use hacksaw if necessary, but we should remove flash and burr after cutting pipe end.
(3) Pipes and pipe fittings junction surface should be clean, dry and oil free.
(4) Use an appropriate pen to plot out the hot melt depth.
(5) According to the requirement of design drawing, we need to pay attention to the direction of the tube when welding elbow or tee joints.